Experience the fabulous Bulahdelah Clydesdales. This special day tour is a GLFM fundraiser and includes coach transfers, morning tea (refresher stop), 2 hour Bulahdelah Clydesdales experience along with a hot and cold buffet lunch with dessert.
PLEASE NOTE: On the day please ensure you bring your receipt, wear comfortable enclosed shoes and bring a warm jacket.
- 8:20am – Visitor Information Centre, Blueys Beach Shops
- 8:50am – Visitor Information Centre, Forster
- 9:00am – Beach Street Bus Shelter, Tuncurry
- 9:15am – On Failford Road, near corner of Lakes Way
- 9:30am – Southbound Highway Bus Shelter, Nabiac
- 9:45am – Southbound Bus Shelter, opposite Mobil Service Station, Coolongolook
- Depart Bulahdelah approx. 2pm via Coolongolook with last drop off at Blueys Beach at approx. 4:15pm